This Anger Management Training Course
is also available in Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan City, Davao, Cebu City, General Santos, Taguig, Pasig City, Las Pinas, Antipolo.
About This Anger Management Training Course in Philippines
Anger Management Training Course in Philippines
Anger Management Philippines: In this one-day anger management class, training participants will learn the process of learning to recognise signs of anger. Parcitipants will also learn the necessary action to calm themselves down whe they are on the verge of anger, as well as to deal with situation that stimulated anger in a much more productive way. It is important to note that anger management does not prevent you from feeling anger or encourage you to keep the anger inside of you. This is a misconception about anger management training. Anger is a normal and healthy emotion the key is to know how to express it appropriately. In this course participants will learn how to do this effectively.
Here are some important questions to ask yourself before you plan to attend this anger management course:
- Do you tend to lose your cool often?
- Do you often find yourself having heated arguments with the people closest to you?
- Do you fly off the handle easily?
- When someone hurts you bad, you usually want to get even with them?
- Do you find yourself constantly grumpy?
- Are you irritated by a lot of things at home or at work?
- Is your anger issues affecting your relationships with co-workers and/or family members?
- Do you suffer from road rage?
- Do you find it hard to forgive someone who has done you wrong?
- Do you get angry when you think of the bad things that people did to you in the past?
- Does waiting in line or waiting for other people, annoy you?
If you responded ‘yes’ to most of the questions, you might want to talk to attend our anger management course to learn and understand where your anger originates from. It is also essential for you to learn healthier methods to cope with your anger before it goes out of control. It is crucial to handle your anger more efficiently as it will improve your happiness level and your overall well-being. Knowing how to manage your anger will also benefit the people around you, particularly your loved ones.
Who Should Attend This Anger Management Course in Philippines Workshop
This Anger Management Training Course in Philippines workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their ability to handle their anger is a well-controlled manner.
Anyone with anger issues
Group Size For This Anger Management Training Program in Philippines
The ideal group size for this Anger Management course in Philippines is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Anger Management Skills Course in Philippines
The duration of this Anger Management Training Course in Philippines workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Philippines will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Anger Management Course in Philippines Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Anger Management course in Philippines
What are some benefits of attending an anger management training course in Philippines?
- Learn to become more empathetic.
- The science behind anger.
- Build better personal and professional relationships.
- Gain new insights into what causes anger.
- Find out your trigger points.
- Develop better judgement.
- Reduction in stress.
- Replace your aggressive communication style with an assertive communication style.
- Better to address anger issue immediately before it snowballs and turns into an outburst.
- Reduce your Quarrelsome nature.
- Utilise your anger to your benefit by helping it motivate you in a more productive way.
- Learn how to vent out your anger the appropriate way.
Anger Management Course in Philippines Objectives
Below is the Course Objectives For The Anger Management Training Workshop:
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 1 : Understand Anger
- The Science Behind Your Anger
- The Cycle of Anger
- Understand The Fight or Flight
- The 5 Most Common Myths About Anger
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 2 : The Sources of Anger
- The 9 Sources of Anger You Must Know
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 3 : The Dos and Don’t of Anger Management
- Common But Unhelpful Ways of Dealing with Your Anger
- The New Way: Helpful Ways of Dealing with Your Anger
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 4 : The Hidden Dangers of Suppressing Your Anger
- Leads to Depression
- Leads to Broken Relationships
- Leads to Chronic Illnesses
- Leads to Violence
- Leads to Anxiety
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 5 : Gaining Ultimate Control of Your Anger
- Using The Coping Thoughts Technique
- Relaxation Techniques Backed by Science
- Blowing off Some Steam The Right Way
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 6 : Learn To Separate the People from the Problem
- Learn the Difference Between Objective vs. Subjective Language
- How to effectively Identifying the Problem
- Using “I” Messages Technique
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 7 : Working on the Anger Problem
- Learn to Use Constructive Disagreement With Ease
- Natural Negotiation Techniques
- How to Build Consensus The Right Way
- Identifying Quick and Useful Solutions
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 8 : Solving the Anger Problem
- Choosing The Solution
- Making an Effective Plan
- Getting it Done Right The First Time
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 9 : A Personal Anger Management Plan
- What are Hot Buttons
- Identifying Your Personal Hot Buttons
- A Personal Anger Log That is Easy to Use
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 10 : The Triple-A Anger Approach
- Alter The Situation
- Avoid The Situation
- Accept The Situation
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 11 : Dealing with Angry People With Diplomacy & Tach
- Understanding the Energy Curve
- Top 3 De-Escalation Techniques You Can Use Immediately
- Learn When to Back Away and What To Do Next
Course Content For This Anger Management Training Course in Philippines
Below is the list of our course content for Anger Management training course in Philippines
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 1
- The science behind anger: Understand what is anger & why you get angry.
- The cost of getting angry and why it should worry you.
- Why are people so angry all the time.
- How anger affect our physical bodies.
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 2
- Anger management training in the workplace.
- How anger affects our mind.
- How and why your mind can deceive you when you are angry.
- How to comprehend problems from multiple perspectives.
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 3
- Why it is impossible to think clearly when you are angry.
- The different types of anger.
- Understand your dominate anger type.
- Learn to control your anger before you blow up.
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 4
- Find and understand the source of your anger.
- Effective breathing exercises to cool off.
- Increase your emotional awareness.
- Maintaining a cool, calm composure.
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 5
- Deep relaxation at will.
- Tricks the mind plays.
- Dissolve negative emotions.
- Relax under pressure.
Anger Management Course in Philippines – Part 6
- Cool blue breathing technique to reduce anger.
- Understanding your own emotion and stress level.
- Analyse Your job and learn to spot the warning signals.
Anger Management Course in Philippines Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Anger Management course in Philippines
Anger Management Course in Philippines Learner’s Guide
Anger Management Course in Philippines Handouts
Anger Management Course in Philippines PPT Slides Used During Course
Anger Management Course in Philippines Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Anger Management Training Course in Philippines
There are 2 pricing options available for this Anger Management Training Course in Philippines. Course participants not in Philippines may choose to sign up for our online Active Listening Skills training course in Philippines.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Anger Management Training Course in Philippines Schedule
Contact us for the latest Avoiding Training course in Philippines schedules
Download Anger Management Training Course in Philippines Brochure
Request for this Anger Management Training course in Philippines brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.